Frequently Asked Questions

I am having trouble with my Government payments or pension, what do I do?

Centrelink delivers a range of payments and services.

Contact Centrelink if you are having trouble with your payments.

Centrelink: Phone 132 468 or visit


For further assistance, contact your local Federal Member, Rowan Ramsey.

Rowan Ramsey MP Federal Member for Grey 1300 301 742

Have Your Say

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.