Frequently Asked Questions

I can’t get phone reception, who do I contact?

First, make contact with your local provider.

The next stop is the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman, a fast, free and fair dispute resolution service for small business and residential customers who have a complaint about their telephoe or internet services.

Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman
1800 062 058

Last port of call is your local Federal Member, Rowan Ramsey.

Rowan Ramsey MP
Federal Member for Grey
1300 301 742

Have Your Say

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.