Frequently Asked Questions

I can’t get television reception, who do I contact?

First, make contact with your local provider.

If you have no luck with this, make contact with your local Federal Member, Rowan Ramsey.

Rowan Ramsey MP Federal Member for Grey 1300 301 742


Have Your Say

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.