Frequently Asked Questions

My electricity bill is too high, what do I do?

First, contact your local provider.

If you cannot find a resolution, contact the Energy Industry Ombudsman.

The Ombudsman can investigate and resolve disputes between customers and electricity and gas companies.

It is an independent, free service available to domestic and business customers.

Energy Industry Ombudsman
Freecall 1800 665 565
GPO Box 2947


Have Your Say

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.