Frequently Asked Questions

My parents have an upcoming wedding anniversary, how do I get a congratulatory letter or telegram?

To apply for a congratulatory wedding anniversary message, available for 50th, 60th, 65th and 70th anniversaries, download the attached form and post, fax or email it to the Department of Premier and Cabinet’s Office of External Relations.

A copy of the wedding certificate must also be forwarded.

The Office of External Relations process messages to be send by the Premier of SA, as well as advising offices of the Governor-General, the Governor, Prime Minister, Federal and State Leaders of the Opposition, and Federal and State Members of Parliaments.

For more information, contact the Office of External Relations at GPO Box 2343, ADELAIDE, SA 5001. Phone 8226 3631 or email

Anniversary Application Form

Have Your Say

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.