Peter's Blog

I can’t get phone reception, who do I contact?

First, make contact with your local provider. The next stop is the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman, a fast, free and fair dispute resolution service for small business and residential customers who have a complaint about their telephoe or internet services. Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman 1800 062 058 Last port of call is your local Federal Member, […]

Keep Reading