Peter's Blog

My electricity bill is too high, what do I do?

First, contact your local provider. If you cannot find a resolution, contact the Energy Industry Ombudsman. The Ombudsman can investigate and resolve disputes between customers and electricity and gas companies. It is an independent, free service available to domestic and business customers. Energy Industry Ombudsman Freecall 1800 665 565 GPO Box 2947 ADELAIDE  SA  5001 […]

Keep Reading